Welcome!

"Might've been the losing side, still not convinced it was the wrong one"-Capt. Mal Reynolds. To learn more about me and the blog, read here.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Filibuster Reform Is Essential

Watch this.


Want a more liberal United States? I do. This is essential. I need you to start blogging this video. If we're ever going to get past the 60 vote rule in the Senate we need to be able to make it so people can see who is blocking votes and why.

Want a more conservative United States? I don't but if you do, this is still essential. And it's fair. If you have the guts to withhold unemployment benefits or don't want to give children nutrition shouldn't you have to say why?

More to come.

Follow me on Twitter @Colierrannd
Email me mnorton1972@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment